We may make changes to these Terms & Conditions from time to time. A link to the most current Terms & Conditions will be available at the foot of every page. In the event of significant changes to these Terms & Conditions, we may also place a special notice on the Website or communicate the changes by email. Your continued use of the Website following the posting of such changes constitutes your acceptance of any such changes. If you do not agree with these Terms & Condition, or any revised versions thereof, you may not use the Website.
Use of The Harcombe Diet Website
The Harcombe Diet Website provides content, blogs and threads that allow interaction between members. You may not use The Harcombe Diet Website, including the message boards and chat rooms, for any of the following purposes:
• disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material;
• transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice;
• transmitting material containing any form of advertising or promotion for goods and services, junk mail, chain letters or “spam”;
• gaining unauthorised access to other computer systems;
• interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the The Harcombe Diet Website; or making,
• transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
Violation of any of these points will result in the offending content being removed and your immediate and permanent banning from the Website.
We reserve the right to refuse to post material on the The Harcombe Diet Website or to remove material already posted on the The Harcombe Diet Website.
We make no representations as to the validity of any opinion, advice, information or statement displayed on this site by third parties. You are solely responsible for the content of your messages posted on the message boards and chat rooms. You will be responsible for:
• any claim by any third party that the use of the The Harcombe Diet Website by you is defamatory, offensive or abusive, or of an obscene or pornographic nature, or is illegal or constitutes a breach of any applicable law, regulation or code of practice;
• any claim by any third party that the use of the The Harcombe Diet Website by you infringes that third party’s copyright or other intellectual property rights of whatever nature;
• any fines or penalties imposed by any regulatory, advertising or trading body or authority in connection with the use of the The Harcombe Diet Website by you.
You should seek medical advice before starting any weight loss or nutritional programme. The information on this website does not offer medical advice or act as a substitute for medical treatment. You should not use this site if you are underweight, pregnant, breastfeeding, under 18 or have any medical condition which affects your dietary needs. This site provides general information and guidance on weight loss and management. Although it aims to help users in their efforts to lose weight, information on the this site does not constitute advice tailored to an individual’s specific requirements.
By submitting material to the Website you are granting The Harcombe Diet Website and Zoe Harcombe a perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty free, worldwide licence to publish and reproduce this material in any electronic and printed material.
Limits of Liability
We will use all reasonable skill and care in providing the The Harcombe Diet Website, we give no other warranties or guarantees in relation to the Website. If we are informed of any inaccuracies in the material on The Harcombe Diet Website we will attempt to correct the inaccuracies as soon as we reasonably can. In particular, we disclaim all liabilities in connection with the following:
• incompatibility of the The Harcombe Diet Website with any of your equipment or software;
• technical problems including errors or interruptions of the The Harcombe Diet Website;
• unsuitability, unreliability or inaccuracy of the The Harcombe Diet Website;
• inadequacy of The Harcombe Diet Website to meet your requirements.
You agree that we will not be liable to you for any losses related to any business interests that you have, such as lost data, lost profits or business interruption.
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and The Harcombe Diet Webiste with respect to the subject matter herein and supersedes any and all prior agreements. You may not assign this agreement to any other party and any attempt to do so is void.
The Harcombe Diet Website is owned by Zoe Harcombe, P.O. Box 73, Caldicot, UK, NP26 3WD
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and any disputes will be decided only by the English courts.
Last Updated 13 March 2014